Metra Mess- und Frequenztechnik in Radebeul e.K.
PC Vibration Measuring System VibroMetra
Oscilloscope Software Module
- Oscilloscope for transient vibration signals
- Displays the time response of vibration acceleration and VM-SCOPE+ also for velocity and displacement
- Suitable for shock and drop testing of packagings and other products
- Memory for 110 s post-trigger and 1 s pre-trigger real time signal recording
- Two measuring cursors
- Export function for bitmap and text
- Up to four signals per window
- One VM-SCOPE license can be operated simultaneously up to four times with different settings
- Measurement of decay time
- Measurement of HIC (Head Injury Criterion)
- VM-SCOPE may trigger the frequency analyzer module VM-FFT
- External Messengers
- Offline measurement
Notice: VM-SCOPE SE as part of the combined license VM-SE FMS does not have report function and annunciators.
Please click for details
|Required hardware components
||IEPE / USB interface M302 or M312, IEPE accelerometer
||free, automatic, single shot positive / negative, trigger level selectable
||1 ms .. 10 000 ms; resolution 0.1 ms
Software description (online help)
Data sheet (300 kB)
Quick start guide (600 kB)
The latest version of VibroMetra software can be found on our download page.
VibroMetra can be started in the Simulator mode for testing.